Vilpower M 1000 mg Tablet:
Vilpower M 1000mg tablet is a combination of two anti-diabetic medications, used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Each film coated Vilpower M 1000 mg tablet contains Vildagliptin 50 mg and Metformin Hydrochloride 1000 mg.
Metformin is a biguanide antihyperglycaemic agent which improves glucose tolerance by lowering both basal and postprandial plasma glucose. It decreases hepatic glucose production, delays intestinal glucose absorption, and improves insulin sensitivity by enhancing peripheral glucose uptake and utilization.
Use of Vilpower M 1000 mg Tablet:
Vilpower M 1000 mg tablet is prescribed for the treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps control high blood glucose levels.
Usage Direction of Vilpower M 1000 mg Tablet:
- Vilpower M 1000 mg tablet is intended for oral use only in a dose and direction as advised by the physician.
- Vilpower M 1000 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Vilpower M 1000 mg Tablet:
- It is dangerous to take this preparation except under medical supervision.
- If allergic to this medicine inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage condition of Vilpower M 1000 mg Tablet:
Store between 8ºC to 25ºC, protect from moisture.