About Tolaz LA Injection
Tolaz LA 210 mg/vial Convenience Kit is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by affecting the levels of chemical messengers (dopamine and serotonin) to improve mood, thoughts and behavior.
Therapeatic uses of Tolaz LA Injection
Tolaz LA Injection is useful in
Instructions for taking Tolaz LA Injection
- Tolaz LA Injection must be strictly given by a doctor or a nurse. Do not use it on your own.
- Tolaz LA Injection will either be given as an intravenous infusion (a drip into a vein) or an intramuscular injection (an injection into a muscle).
- Do let your doctor know about your previous allergies to any antibiotic or medicine before taking an injection.
With Alcohol Interaction
Tolaz LA Injection might be unsafe if consumed with alcohol. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Pregnant Women
Tolaz LA Injection might be unsafe if used during pregnancy as it might have harmful effects on the health of developing baby. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Lactating Mother
Tolaz LA Injection might probably be unsafe if used during lactation. Studies suggest that the medicine might mix with mother’s milk and cause harm to the baby. Kindly consult your doctor before taking medicine.
It is not clear whether Tolaz LA Injection effects your ability to drive. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Patients with Kidney Problem
Tolaz LA Injection is probably safe if taken by patients with kidney disease. Still it is advised to consult your doctor if you have any kidney problems before taking the medicine.
For Patients with Liver Disease
It’s not clear whether Tolaz LA Injection cause any adverse reaction to patients with liver disease. Kindly consult your doctor.
Interaction with drugs
Using the below medicines along with Tolaz LA Injection may reduce the efficacy or cause side effects.
- Itraconazole : (LIFE-THREATENING)
- Fluconazole : (LIFE-THREATENING)
- Sodium Valproate : (SERIOUS)
- Paroxetine : (SERIOUS)
- Phenytoin : (SERIOUS)
- Phenobarbitone : (SERIOUS)
- Gemifloxacin : (SERIOUS)
- Gatifloxacin : (SERIOUS)
Side effects of Tolaz LA Injection
- Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
- Dryness in mouth
- Weight gain
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Muscle rigidity
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
- Do not self-medicate, take it in the dose and duration as advised by your physician.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Keep in cool, dry place & away from children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date. Always check the expiry date before using a medicine.
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.