What is METHYCOBAL D?
Methycobal tablet is a nutritional supplement contains methylcobalamin, alpha lipoic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid and vitamin D3 which performs its action by increasing the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow. It helps to slow down the overactive muscles of the heart.
Mecobalamin is an essential nutrient for neurons and alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that protects the neurons from oxidative stress. The trio of mecobalamin, pyridoxine and folic acid helps in bringing down the plasma level of homocysteine and the major risk factor for atherosclerosis. Alpha lipoic acid prevents plaque formation in the arteries by preventing LDL oxidation and thus reduces the major risk factors for Atherosclerosis.
Methycobal tablet is useful in various neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced meuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia and sciatica. This medication is useful to treat high cholesterol, clogged arteries and pain extremities.
Key composition of Methycobal D tablet:
- Alpha lipoic acid
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Folic acid
- Vitamin D3
Therapeutic uses of Methycobal D tablet:
- Increases the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow
- Reduces the major risk factors for atherosclerosis
- Protects the neurons from oxidative stress
- Used in various neuropathies like diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, drug-induced meuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia and sciatica
Side effects of Methycobal D tablet:
Methycobal D tablet may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your physician if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Take Methycobal D tablet in a day or as directed by the physician.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Check with your healthcare provider, if you experience any unusual side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It should be used with caution in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.