About Vermikind 12mg Tablet:
Each uncoated dispersible Vermikind 12mg tablet contains Ivermectin 12 mg and Excipients q.s.
Vermikind 12 mg tablet is an anti-parasite medication. It binds selectively and with a high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels in invertebrate muscle and nerve cells of the microfilaria. This binding causes an increase in the permeability of the cell membrane to chloride ions and results in hyperpolarization of the cell, leading to paralysis and death of the parasites.
Use of Vermikind 12 mg Tablet:
Vermikind 12 mg tablet is prescribed for the treatment of infections caused by certain parasites.
Usage direction of Vermikind 12 mg Tablet:
- Vermikind 12 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Disperse one Vermikind 12 mg tablet in a teaspoonful of water immediately before administration.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Vermikind 12 mg Tablet:
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage condition of Vermikind 12 mg Tablet:
Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30ºC and protect from light.