Tydol 50 MG Tablet is a medicine used to treat moderate to severe acute pain in adults. It is used to treat many conditions such as headache, fever, period pain, toothache, and colds. It effectively alleviates pain when other treatments fail to relieve your pain. The medicine may not be suitable for everybody. Before taking it, let your doctor know if you have any problems with your heart, kidneys, and liver. You should avoid consumption of alcohol while on this medication. Let your doctor know about all the other medicines you are taking because they may affect, or be affected by this medicine. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctors before using this medicine as it can cause harmful effects to the developing baby.
- Tapentadol (50mg)
- Moderate to severe pain
How to Use
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Tydol 50 MG Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Tydol 50 MG Tablet is used to treat conditions like headache, muscular pain, menstrual pain, joint pain, backache, toothache and throat pain, which can be adequately managed only with opioids. It alters the response of the brain and nerves to pain.
- Tydol 50 MG Tablet is a strong painkiller which is used in the treatment of moderate to severe pain when other treatments do not treat your pain well enough or you cannot tolerate them.
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of Tydol 50 MG Tablet is very high. Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Tydol 50 MG Tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- While taking this medication, avoid alcohol in all forms including beer, wine, aftershave lotions, mouthwash, vinegar, certain desserts, colognes, and liquid medications.
- Inform your doctor if you have asthma, liver, kidney or pancreatic disease, or are severely constipated.