Trazer F forte tablet is a nutritional dietary supplement for women used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). It helps to improve insulin resistance and regulate hormonal imbalance.
- It is used to reduce the symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) such as excessive body hair, irregular periods and infertility.
- Vitamin D3 improves insulin resistance.
- Inositol supports ovarian function and helps to restore the menstrual cycle.
- Biotin and Lycopene are antioxidants that help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals (harmful chemicals).
- Myo-inositol and Folic acid play a key role in the process of conception by improving ovulation and ovarian function.
- Biotin helps to treat biotin deficiency caused due to malnutrition, rapid weight loss, pregnancy and long-term tube feeding.
- N-Acetyl cysteine helps to reduce acne, bodyweight and hirsutism (unwanted hair growth on woman’s chest, face and back).
Directions for Use
- If you are taking any other medicines or dietary supplements, it is advised to inform your doctor to prevent drug interaction.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.