Beclometasone, Neomycin, and Clotrimazole are the active components of Surfaz-SN Cream, a topical medicine. It is frequently used to treat a variety of skin diseases, such as inflammation, bacterial infections, and fungal infections. The cream addresses various facets of skin health and offers a complete strategy to managing these disorders.
- Beclometasone: A corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory qualities, beclometasone. It assists in reducing the itching, swelling, and redness brought on by inflammatory skin conditions. Beclometasone aids in pain relief and accelerates the healing process by reducing the immune response.
- Neomycin: A member of the aminoglycoside class of antibiotics, neomycin. It functions by limiting bacterial growth and halting their spread. Neomycin works well against a variety of bacteria that are frequently linked to skin infections.
- The antifungal drug clotrimazole efficiently targets and gets rid of fungal diseases. It relieves symptoms including itchiness, redness, and skin peeling by preventing the growth of fungus like Candida and dermatophytes.
The following conditions are frequently treated with Surfaz-SN Cream:
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis), and jock itch (tinea cruris) are just a few examples of the skin conditions that it is successful in treating. The fungus germs causing the infection are eliminated thanks to Clotrimazole’s antifungal properties.
- Bacterial Skin Infections: Impetigo, infected eczema, and secondary infections brought on by cuts, wounds, or burns are all treated with Surfaz-SN Cream. Neomycin, an antibiotic, aids in limiting bacterial growth and stops the spread of infection.
- Skin inflammation: Beclometasone’s anti-inflammatory qualities make Surfaz-SN Cream useful for treating skin inflammation, including dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis. It aids in reducing the swelling, itching, and redness brought on by these disorders.
Usage and Precautions
- Application: Before using Surfaz-SN Cream, clean and dry the afflicted area. The cream should be applied thinly and gently massaged into the skin until completely absorbed. To prevent the infection from spreading, wash your hands both before and after the application.
- Follow your healthcare provider’s advice regarding the recommended treatment length. Even if your symptoms become better, do not stop using the cream abruptly unless your doctor instructs you to.
- Avoid applying Surfaz-SN Cream to skin that is cracked or injured. Stop using and get medical help if you have any adverse symptoms such a rash, itching, or swelling. Keep your hands away from your mouth, eyes, and other mucous membranes. Do not use more cream than is advised; only use as suggested.
- Alert for Allergies: Before using Surfaz-SN Cream, let your doctor know if you have a history of allergies to any of its active ingredients or to drugs with a similar active ingredient. Rashes, itching, swelling, fainting, or breathing difficulties are just a few examples of allergic reactions. If you notice any of these signs, stop using the product right once and go to the hospital.
- Medical ailments: Be sure to let your doctor know if you have any current health issues, especially if you have a history of skin allergies, open sores, or other skin ailments. They can determine whether Surfaz-SN Cream is suited for your particular condition and offer the necessary advice.
- Breastfeeding and Pregnancy: Before using Surfaz-SN Cream, talk to your doctor if you are currently breastfeeding or considering a pregnancy. They can assess the advantages and disadvantages and, if necessary, suggest different choices.
- Interactions with Other Medications: It’s crucial to let your doctor know about every drug you’re taking, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal supplements. Some drugs may interact with Surfaz-SN Cream, reducing its effectiveness or raising the possibility of negative side effects.
How to Use Surfaz-SN Cream
- Prior to using Surfaz-SN Cream on the afflicted region, wash and dry it. Make sure the area is tidy and devoid of any additional creams, lotions, or ointments.
- Apply a tiny amount of Surfaz-SN Cream to the afflicted region while gently massaging it in. In order to avoid contamination, use clean hands or a cotton swab.
- Till the cream is completely absorbed, massage it into the skin. Without your healthcare provider’s instruction, avoid bandaging or dressing the treated area.
- If the hands are not the affected area, wash your hands after using the cream.
- As instructed by your healthcare provider, apply Surfaz-SN Cream. Observe the dosage and application schedule advised. Without consulting a doctor, never use it in excess of the recommended dosage or for a longer period of time.
Possible Side Effects
- Mild skin irritation, itching, redness, or a burning feeling at the application site are typical side effects of Surfaz-SN Cream. Typically, these adverse effects are minor and transient. Contact your doctor if they continue or get worse.
- Although serious side effects are uncommon, allergic responses including rash, edoema, or breathing problems might occur. If you have any negative side effects that are severe or persistent, stop using the product and get medical help right once.
- It is significant to remember that this is not a complete list of potential adverse effects. While using Surfaz-SN Cream, if you experience any further unexpected symptoms or reactions, speak with your healthcare physician for a more thorough assessment.
A combination drug called Surfaz-SN Cream contains Beclometasone, Neomycin, and Clotrimazole. It is employed to treat bacterial, fungal, and inflammatory skin disorders. Use the cream in accordance with your healthcare provider’s instructions. Consult your doctor for specific guidance if you have any worries or queries about using Surfaz-SN Cream.
A combination drug called Surfaz-SN Cream contains Beclometasone, Neomycin, and Clotrimazole. Inflammatory skin problems, bacterial infections, and fungal infections are all treated with it. Applying the lotion as instructed while maintaining good hygiene is important. To guarantee the safe and efficient use of Surfaz-SN Cream, it is crucial to adhere to the safety information, including precautions, adverse effects, and storage directions.