Rejunex CD 3 Tablet
Rejunex CD 3 Tablet is a nutritional supplement that nourishes the body with essential vitamins and minerals. It contains calcium carbonate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), folic acid, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), alpha-lipoic acid, chromium, benfotiamine, and inositol. It is indicated in bone-related disorders and to treat nerve pain and nerve damage in peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to high blood sugar levels), and alcoholic neuropathy. It also improves memory and prevents brain atrophy.
- Calcium carbonate is a mineral that provides essential nutrients to maintain bone formation and maintenance.
- Vitamin D3 is used to treat and prevent bone disorders, such as rickets and osteomalacia. It also reduces inflammation and promotes neuromuscular and immune functions.
- Pyridoxine is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters and maintains normal homocysteine levels (an amino acid in the blood).
- Methylcobalamin treats hyperhomocysteinemia (high levels of homocysteine in the blood) and regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that prevents cell damage and also decreases pain and numbness in diabetic neuropathy.
- Inositol improves blood circulation to the legs, toes and fingers, thereby relieving pain.
- Chromium helps control blood sugar levels in diabetes and thus prevents nerve damage due to increased blood sugar.
- Benfotiamine, a synthetic form of Vitamin B1 or Thiamine, helps deliver essential nutrients to the nerves.
- Folic acid helps in the formation of red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that may lead to cancer.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
- Loss of appetite
If these side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight.