Introduction Poxet 30mg Tablet
Premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men is treated with the drug doxet 30 mg tablet. It comprises the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) Dapoxetine as the active component. The Poxet 30mg Tablet works to improve ejaculatory control and delay ejaculation, which increases sexual satisfaction.
How It Works
The 30mg Poxet Tablet contains dapoxetine, which acts by raising serotonin levels in the brain. A chemical called serotonin is involved in controlling mood and emotions. Dapoxetine prolongs serotonin’s activity in the brain by blocking its reuptake, which helps to postpone ejaculation and enhance ejaculatory control.
Dosage and Administration
One to three hours before the planned sexual activity, a Poxet 30mg Tablet should be taken orally with a glass of water. It’s crucial to adhere to your healthcare provider’s recommendations and recommended dosage. The risk of side effects may increase if the prescribed dose is exceeded.
Precautions and Warnings
It is vital to take into account a few warnings and precautions before taking Poxet 30mg Tablet. If any of the following ailments apply to you, talk about them with your doctor:
- Medical Conditions: If you have a history of cardiovascular issues, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or low blood pressure, let your doctor know. Patients with following conditions should use Poxet 30mg Tablet with caution.
- Liver or renal Issues: Poxet 30mg Tablet usage should be cautious in patients with liver or renal issues. Depending on how severe the disease is, the dosage may need to be changed.
- Poxet 30 mg Tablet may increase the risk of bleeding or bruising in people who have bleeding problems or who take blood-thinning drugs. If you suffer any unusual bleeding, proceed with caution and consult a doctor.
- Mental Health Conditions: Let your doctor know if you’ve ever had suicidal thoughts or a history of psychiatric problems like depression or bipolar disorder. The 30mg Poxet Tablet may affect how you feel and behave.
- Drug interactions: It’s vital to let your doctor know about all of the prescription drugs, over-the-counter vitamins, and herbal remedies you’re currently using. Poxet 30mg Tablet may interact with some medications, including antidepressants, anticoagulants, and some antibiotics, which could result in side effects or diminished efficacy.
Inform your doctor about any current medical concerns, such as liver or kidney issues, heart issues, psychological disorders, or a family history of bleeding disorders, before taking Poxet 30mg Tablet. The use of any medications, including antidepressants, blood thinners, and other drugs for sexual dysfunction, must also be disclosed. The suitability and safety of Poxet 30mg Tablet for you may be impacted by these variables.
Like any drug, Poxet 30mg Tablet may have unwanted effects in some people. Nausea, headaches, vertigo, dizziness, diarrhoea, and sleeplessness are typical adverse effects. Usually minor and transient, these adverse effects go away on their own. However, it’s crucial to visit a doctor if you have side effects that are severe or chronic.
Like any drug, Poxet 30mg Tablet may have unwanted effects in some people. Typical negative consequences could be:
- Vomiting or Nausea: Some people who take Poxet 30mg Tablets can vomit or feel sick. These symptoms may be lessened by taking the drug with food or by changing the dosage.
- Poxet 30mg Tablet is frequently associated with the adverse effect of headaches. It is advised to visit a doctor if the headache continues or gets worse.
- Poxet 30mg Tablet may make you feel queasy or lightheaded, especially when you rise up from a sitting or sleeping posture. To reduce the chance of falls or accidents, it’s crucial to stand up gently.
- Dry Mouth: Some people who take Poxet 30 mg Tablets could have dry mouth. Utilising sugar-free gum or lozenges and staying hydrated may help to relieve this symptom.
- Drowsiness or Fatigue: Poxet 30 mg Tablet may make you feel tired or drowsy. It is advised to stay away from alertness-demanding tasks until you are familiar with how the medicine affects you.
- Constipation or Diarrhoea: While taking Poxet 30mg Tablet, constipation or diarrhoea may affect bowel motions. Keeping hydrated and eating a balanced diet will help you control these symptoms.
- Sexual Dysfunction: Poxet 30mg Tablet may occasionally have a negative impact on a person’s ability to reach an orgasm or experience increased libido. Consult your healthcare practitioner if these side effects last or start to annoy you.
Fainting, changes in mood or behaviour, suicidal thoughts, and allergic reactions are rare but serious adverse effects that could occur. Poxet 30 mg Tablet should not be used if you develop any of these serious side effects; instead, stop using it and get help right away.
Important Safety Information
Poxet 30 mg Tablet should only be used by people who have premature ejaculation, and it should not be used by anyone else or by people who do not have this problem. This is vital to keep in mind. It is not meant to improve sexual excitement or treat erectile dysfunction.
Certain medications, such as tricyclic antidepressants, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and other medications that influence serotonin levels, may interact with Poxet 30 mg Tablet. The serotonin syndrome is one of the adverse outcomes that could result from these interactions. In order to prevent any negative interactions, it is imperative that you let your healthcare professional know about all the medications you are taking.
People who have a history of hypersensitivity to dapoxetine or any of the other ingredients in Poxet 30 mg Tablet should not take it. Additionally, it shouldn’t be administered to people who have significant liver or renal disease, a history of orthostatic hypotension, or syncope.
Storage and Handling
Poxet 30mg Tablets should be kept at room temperature away from heat and moisture. Keep it out of children’s and animals’ reach. If the expiration date on the container has passed, do not use the drug.
Adult men who experience early ejaculation can successfully cure the condition with Poxet 30 mg Tablets. It contains Dapoxetine, which promotes better ejaculatory control and delays ejaculation, increasing sexual satisfaction. However, it’s crucial to follow a doctor’s instructions when using Poxet 30mg Tablet and to talk to your doctor about any worries or inquiries you might have.
Keep in mind that Poxet 30mg Tablet is a prescription drug and should only be taken as directed by a doctor. To make sure Poxet 30mg Tablet is used safely and correctly for your condition, your healthcare practitioner will assess your unique needs and provide the necessary suggestions.