Nicogum 2mg Mint Plus Flavour Sugar Free Mini Lozenge is a medicine used to reduce the urge to smoke and reduce the irritable feeling that occurs when you plan to quit cigarettes. Quitting smoking is an important thing that helps to improve health and live a longer and healthier life. Nicogum Mint Plus Flavour Sugar Free Mini Lozengeshould be taken as advised by the doctor, as it can be habit-forming. You should not skip the doses and also complete the full course of treatment. However, it is advised that you should inform the doctor if you are already suffering from any medical condition such as kidney disease, liver disease or heart disease.
Nicogum Mint Plus Flavour Mini Lozengeis a form of nicotine replacement therapy. The medicine contains nicotine, but the other toxic chemicals such as carbon monoxide and tar are not there in the tablet.
- Nicotine – 2 mg
- Mint flavour
Nicogum 2mg Mint Plus Flavour Sugar Free Mini Lozenge designed to help quit smoking.
How to Use
- Nicogum Mint Plus Flavour Sugar Free Mini Lozenge should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Avoid handling the medicine with wet hands.
- You should place the tablet in your mouth and let it dissolve slowly.
- You should not chew or swallow the tablet.
- It can be taken with food or without food.
- The time to take it should be fixed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol when you are taking it.
- It is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- It is safe to be consumed during breastfeeding. However, you should consult a physician before doing so.
- The drug does not affect your driving skills.
- Patients diagnosed with kidney or liver diseases should use it with caution and after a doctor’s consultation.