What is KERAGLO EVA?
Keraglo Eva Tablet helps to stop hair loss as well as growth of hair. It helps normalizes the hair growth cycle and enhances the quality of hair and stops hair from falling. These are generally used by women who are suffering from hair loss. It is effective in treating sudden hair loss conditions. It brings more blood flow to the scalp and helps in hair growth. It improves the texture and thickness of hair
Keraglo Eva Tablet contribute to the maintenance of hair health, promotes hair growth and strengthens the hair. It has gamma linolenic acid (which is found mostly in plant-based oils such as borrage seed oil), multivitamins and multimineral.
It works by promoting hair growth at cellular levels and works within the scalp and increase the hair growth. Always take the recommended dose and check with your healthcare provider if you experience any unusual side effects.
Key Composition of Keraglo Eva Tablet:
- Gamma Linolenic acid (Borage oil)
- Green tea Extract
- Grape seed Extract
Therapeutic uses of Keraglo Eva Tablet:
- Helps to reduce hair loss
- Stimulates hair growth
- Enhances the quality of hair
- Helps to maintain the hair growth cycle
- Strengthens the hair from the roots
Side effects of Keraglo Eva Tablet:
Keraglo Eva tablet may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your healthcare professional if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Take one tablet daily with glass of water before or after a meal as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Keraglo Eva tablet or any of its components.
- Check with your healthcare provider, if you experience any unusual side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It should be used with caution in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
I missed a dose of Keraglo Eva tablet, what should I do?
If you have missed a dose by chance, try to use it as soon as possible when you notice. However, if the time is closer to your next dosage, simply skip the dosage. In such cases, do not try to take the double dosage.
Does Keraglo Eva tablet has side effects?
This tablet may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your health care professional if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.