Enterogermina®, India’s No.1 Probiotic Brand recommended by doctors*, can positively affect your gut health and your overall health as a result. Enterogermina® is a probiotic supplement for the treatment of diarrhea and its symptoms in adults and children. It contains 2 Billion Spores of poly-antibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausii, a friendly bacterium usually present in the gut. It helps in the treatment and prevention of diarrhea caused by various infections and is equally efficient in restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
Enterogermina® 2 billion is lactose-free, sugar-free, and gluten-free. Since Enterogermina® is a probiotic, it is only natural that it contains healthy bacteria that help prevent diarrhea and related symptoms and maintain healthy gut flora.
- Is effective for the treatment of diarrhea in both children and adults.
- Is a probiotic that restores bacterial balance in the gut & intestinal health.
- Can survive exposure to the acid in the gastrointestinal tract, hence passes through the stomach undamaged.
- Contains, Bacillus Clausii, which with the beneficial properties of 4 unique strains, helps to correct dysvitaminosis (imbalance in vitamin production)
- Is clinically proven to help maintain gut health from Day 1 of use.
- Is also available in suspension form for oral consumption
Ideally, adults can consume 2 to 3 capsules a day, whereas children can take 1 to 2 capsules a day. Put the capsule on your tongue and swallow along with sweetened water, milk, tea, or orange juice.
- Once open, consume the medicine within a short period to avoid contamination.
- It must not be used if you have hypersensitivity towards the components or other closely related substances.
- If taken during antibiotic therapy, the product should be administered in the interval between one dose of antibiotic and the next.
- Remember that the correct and careful administration increases its therapeutic effect.
- While there are no problems associated with missing a dose, it is advisable to complete the daily dose for best results.
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medication.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this capsule, inform your doctor immediately.
It usually does not cause any side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. However, in some cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as skin rash and urticaria have been reported. Excessive doses are not known to cause any side effects but, it is better to follow the recommended doses.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.