Digene Mint Tablet
Digene Mint is used to provide relief from acidity and gas whenever acidity strikes. It is also known to provide quick and effective relief from gas troubles such as bloating and belching. It also helps to improve the symptoms of acidity such as abdominal pain and stomach discomfort. It works by neutralizing the stomach acid in the body. It is an antacid that contains magnesium hydroxide as one of its active ingredients. It dissolves quickly in the stomach and provides quick action. It interacts with stomach acid to produce magnesium chloride which is absorbed by the body. It provides rapid relief from acid reflux by neutralizing gastric acid. Also, the presence of aluminum hydroxide neutralizes the acid in the stomach but is known to act slowly. It is also known to inhibit the activity of the enzyme pepsin thereby helping with heartburn. It has a sugar-free formulation that provides effective action against acidity, reduces stomach pain, and protects the stomach from making excess acid for long-lasting relief. Digene tablets come in a handy pack that can be kept within easy reach at home. It’s scientifically developed combination of active ingredients provides a high ANC (Acid Neutralising Capacity) property.
Ingredients of Abbott Digene Tablet
- Magnesium Hydroxide I.P: 25mg
- Simethicone I.P: 25mg
- Magnesium Aluminium Silicate Hydrate: 50mg
- Dried Aluminum Hydroxide Gel I.P: 300mg
Benefits of Abbott Digene Tablet
- Neutralizes excess stomach acid and protects the lining of the stomach from irritation
- Helps to relieve symptoms of extra gas such as, bloating and feeling of discomfort in the stomach
- Helps to reduce the overall acid level in the stomach
- Helps in reducing the feeling of indigestion and acidity
- It is used in treating the gas and belching in the stomach
How to use Abbott Digene Tablet
- For Adults – Chew 2-4 tablets, as required, after meals and at bedtime or as advised by a physician.
- For Children – As advised by a physician.
Safety information regarding Abbott Digene Tablet
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.