It is a multivitamin formulation that contains vitamin B-complex (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12) and vitamin C along with the mineral, zinc. It is used to restore the level of vitamins and minerals in your body and improve your overall health. It helps strengthen the immune system and is also useful in fighting fatigue. It also helps in healing wounds by promoting collagen synthesis and improving the absorption of iron in the body. It is used in the prevention and treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It is also enriched with ingredients that improve blood circulation and oxygen saturation.
This capsule plays a key role in the prevention of oxidative stress due to free radicals. It prevents premature greying of hair and hair loss by ensuring an adequate supply of nutrients to the hair follicles. It is also needed for the synthesis of collagen, a protein that is important for the growth and development of hair, nails, and skin.
Vitamin supplements help maintain the efficiency of cells. They activate the enzymes that are essential for cellular functions and also help to create energy from the food you eat. These capsules are generally safe with little or no side effects. If you are taking any other medications or diet supplements, it is best to inform your doctor to avoid drug interaction. Apart from taking this medicine, learn about the food sources of vitamin B-complex so that you can get enough of these vitamins through diet as well.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate): 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 10 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride): 3 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 100 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 1.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 15 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): 50 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid); 150 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate): 41.4 mg
- Can be used for maintaining healthy nails, skin, and hair due to its role in collagen production and nutritional supplementation
- Helps in fighting free radicals in the body and lowering the risk of damage caused by these free radicals
- Acts as a nutritional supplement and helps maintain the levels of all the nutrients in the body which we may miss to include in our daily dietary intake
- Plays a key role in skincare as it helps the body produce collagen and repair tissues
- Boost the immune system and fight against various infections due to the presence of Vitamin C and B-complex vitamins
- Aids in the use of stored carbohydrates for energy production and also for the preservation of blood vessel integrity due to calcium pantothenate
Take one capsule daily or as directed by the physician. This medicine is to be taken by mouth. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not take it more often than directed.
- Along with the capsule, have a healthy diet loaded with essential nutrients.
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- Read the label carefully before use, and do not exceed the recommended dosage of the tablet.
- Always use this medicine under medical supervision.
- In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Becosules capsules are usually safe and don’t cause any side effects when taken as per the doctor’s recommendation.
- Store in a cool and dry place (below 25°C).
- Protect from moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps to produce certain neurotransmitters and carry out multiple enzyme processes. A deficiency of Vitamin B1 can lead to beriberi, nerve degeneration, and loss of appetite.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) plays a key role in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to produce energy. It is also involved in antioxidant activity, as a cofactor for the enzymes and metabolism of other vitamins like Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, and Vitamin K.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is essential for coenzymes activation, tissue respiration, and synthesis of macromolecules.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) is needed for the synthesis of enzymes that form an integral part of various metabolic pathways such as carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps in improving metabolism, burning more calories, strengthening immunity, and supporting the function of the nervous system. Its deficiency may cause anemia and peripheral neuropathy. Since humans cannot produce Vitamin B6, it should be obtained from the diet.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) acts as a coenzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acid (DNA) and red blood cells. It is responsible for oxygen supply and also overall growth and development.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) strengthens our nervous system and is an important part of DNA synthesis and maturation. It helps in converting homocysteine to methionine which plays an essential role in protecting the heart. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can lead to megaloblastic anemia and some neurological problems.
- Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in the development, growth, and repair of body tissues. The deficiency of this vitamin causes scurvy, which attacks bone and muscle strength along with the immune system. It helps in the absorption of iron in the body and also helps maintain bones, teeth, and cartilages.
- Zinc plays a very critical role in managing several functions of the body which include neurological functions, immune system, fertility, and overall energy levels of the body.