Antoxipan Tablet is a nutritional supplement that contains essential minerals, vitamins, and amino acid to nourish the nutritional deficiencies of the body. It promotes healthy growth, supports overall health, and helps protect the cells from the damage caused by free radicals with it’s potent antioxidant properties. It may also be useful in migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, cardiac arrhythmias due to presence of L-methionine.
Nutritional Information (Approx. Values) per serving per film coated tablets (Wt.: 1125 mg):
Energy 4.164 kcal + Protein 0.412 g + Carbohydrate 0.629 g + Sugar as Sucrose 0.00 g + Fat 0.00 g + Trans Fat 0.00 g + Saturated Fatty Acids 0.00 g.
Each serving (film coated tablet) contains (Approx.):
L-Methionine 550 mg + Vitamin C 40 mg + Vitamin E 10 mg + Beta-Carotene 3000 IU ( 1800 mcg) + Selenium Yeast (Organic Selenium) 200 mcg.
- Serves as nutritional supplement
- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Helps in protection of cells against damage
- Helps in proper nerve functioning
- Maintains optimal health
- As directed by Healthcare Professionals.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
- If allergic to Antoxipan tablet, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any other complication inform the physician immediately.
- Consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Keep out of reach of Children.
- Store in a dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Protect from direct sunlight.