UVsmart SPF 40:
UVsmart SPF 40 sunscreen gel is used to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. It contains ingredients which remain unchanged upon sun exposure and thus ensures labelled SPF and UVA protection. It helps to protect premature ageing, skin tanning, maintains original skin colour and texture.
Uvsmart sunscreen gel is fragrance free, non-greasy, water enriched with antioxidant, vitamin E and pH matches with skin. It protects the skin from UV rays. Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate used to absorb, reflect or scatter UV rays. This serves to protect the skin from sunburn as well as other damaging effects of the sun. Methylene benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol can be used as a UV light absorber. It serves to protect from deterioration by absorbing, reflecting or scattering UV light. Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl is an organic UV filter which absorbs UV-A rays.
Key Composition of Uvsmart sunscreen gel:
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- Methylene benzotriazolyl tetra methyl butyl phenol
- Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl
- Ethylhexyl triazone
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl
Therapeutic uses of Uvsmart sunscreen gel:
- It helps to protect premature ageing, skin tanning, maintains original skin colour and texture
- Protects the skin from UV rays
- Protects the skin from sunburn as well as other damaging effects of the sun
Side effects of Uvsmart sunscreen gel:
Uvsmart sunscreen gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Use dot matrix method to apply Uvsmart sunscreen gel.
- Spread evenly in an upward and outward motion to form a thin uniform layer.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming, sweating or as directed by the dermatologist.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Avoid contact with eyes and flush with water if enters the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Do not freeze.