Tricium Active Tablet
Tricium Active Tablet is a nutritional supplement that promotes good bone health and prevents the risk of fractures. It is indicated in the treatment of joint pain, inflammation, osteomalacia, rickets, and osteoarthritis. It contains Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Calcium carbonate, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), L-Methyl folate, and Pyridoxine. It is highly beneficial in treating low calcium levels and ensures a proper supply of calcium to bones. It supports overall bone and joint health. It also improves neuromuscular and immune function and reduces inflammation.
- Calcium is a mineral and prevents or treats calcium deficiency. It provides essential nutrients for bone formation and maintenance. It helps to maintain bone and tooth health.
- L-Methyl Folate prevents low folate levels in the body. It helps prevent infant spinal cord birth defects through folic acid supplementation in women of childbearing age. It is essential for the development of cognitive abilities.
- Pyridoxine is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters and maintains normal homocysteine levels (an amino acid in the blood).
- Methylcobalamin treats hyperhomocysteinemia (high levels of homocysteine in the blood) and regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It helps in the rejuvenation and protection of damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin.
- Vitamin D3/Cholecalciferol maintains blood calcium and phosphorus levels and mineralization of bone. It is used to treat and prevent bone disorders, such as rickets and osteomalacia. It aids calcium absorption enabling bone growth and repair. It further prevents cartilage degeneration.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney, or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions while taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.