Surbex Gold Capsule :
Surbex Gold Capsule is an effective nutritional supplement which provides iron to the blood, vitamins to the body and ensures the normal functioning of the cells, nerves, muscles and bones. It is also used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet.
It contains omega 3 fatty Acids which lowers cholesterol thereby helps in controlling high blood pressure and diabetes. Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that prevents hardening of arteries and improves glucose control in diabetes.
Vitamin B Complex present in Surbex Capsule is used for normal appetite, good vision, healthy skin and red blood cell formation. Lycopene reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes.
Key composition of Surbex Gold Capsule:
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B6
- Chromium Picolinate
- Selenious acid
- Zinc sulfate
- Manganese sulfate
- Magnesium oxide
- Eicosapentaenoic acid
- Docosahexaenoic acid
- Alpha Lipoic acid
Therapeutic uses of Surbex Gold Capsule:
- Helps in controlling high blood pressure and diabetes
- Prevents hardening of arteries and improves glucose control in diabetes
- Important for normal appetite, good vision, healthy skin and red blood cell formation
- Potent antioxidant that reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and diabetes
Side effects of Surbex Gold Capsule:
Surbex Capsule may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your health care professional if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Always use Surbex Gold Capsule as told by your physician.
- For adults one tablet once daily before or after a meal as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It is considered safe for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C