Stolin Gum paint is a combination of Tannic acid, Zinc Chloride and Cetrimide. Stolin gum paint is used in Bleeding, Swollen , Spongy & Receding/ Loose Gums.
- Tannic acid
- Zinc Chloride
- Tannic Acid an astringent that relieves swollen, spongy, Loose/receding gums
- Tannic acid precipitates the proteins that cause skin cells to contract
- It reduces bleeding from minor abrasions
Use under medical supervision.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight