Softeron Gold Tablet
Softeron Gold Tablet is a nutritional supplement that nourishes the body with essential vitamins and minerals. It helps treat nutritional deficiencies caused due to poor intake of nutrients from food or other illnesses. It is indicated to treat low levels of iron and anaemia. It contains Iron, Folic acid, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), and Vitamin C. It boosts immunity and protects the body against various diseases. It also reduces oxidative stress and prevents cell and tissue damage.
- Iron is used to treat anemia caused due to low levels of iron in the body. It is beneficial in forming hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all body parts. It boosts immune and cognitive function and also supports healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Folic acid helps form red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that may lead to cancer. It is essential for healthy cell growth and function. Folic acid helps prevent birth defects in pregnant women.
- Methylcobalamin treats hyperhomocysteinemia (high levels of homocysteine in the blood) and regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It helps in the rejuvenation and protection of damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin.
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects the body against various infections. It manages blood pressure and reduces the risk of chronic diseases. It enhances iron absorption into the body.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney, or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions while taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.