ScarEnd Silicone Gel
Scarend silicone gel contains a special combination of the active ingredients Allantoin and Allium cepa bulb extracts. It promotes the healing process of the skin and improves the colour, texture and overall appearance of your scar. It helps to tone the skin and removes scars. Allantoin reduces the redness caused by acne and helps in cell rejuvenation. The rejuvenation process can lighten the scars and result in an even skin tone.
Scarend gel helps to reduce the scars formed on the skin, flattens and softens skin and increases hydration of the skin which dries up in few minutes and forms an invisible waterproof protective covering the affected area. Apply regularly for better results.
Key Composition of Scarend silicone gel:
- Allium cepa bulb extract
- Silicon dioxide
Therapeutic uses of Scarend silicone gel:
- Helps to reduce the scars formed on the skin, flattens and softens skin and increases hydration of the skin
- Promotes the healing process of the skin and improves the colour, texture and overall appearance of your scar
Side effects of Scarend silicone gel:
Scarend gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions like skin irritation, check with your healthcare professional. Read the label before use.
- For external use only.
- Wash the scar area and pat dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Scarend gel directly on the affected or scar area.
- To maintain coverage, apply twice daily or as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membrane and third degree burns.
- Do not apply to open wound.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at temperature below 30°C.
- Do not freeze.