Proscalpin 1mg is mainly used in the treatment of androgenic alopecia i.e. male pattern hair loss. Originally the medicine was designed for the treatment of Bbenign Prostate Hyperplasia in men. Now it is being used for hair loss treatment too. Androgenic alopecia is a very common type of hair loss in males that affects almost 70% of the men population.
The Proscalpin 1mg tablet works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into more potent androgen dihydrotestosterone. Dihydrotestosterone is the main hormone that miniaturizes and shrinks the hair follicle which leads to baldness and hair loss.
Do not take this Proscalpin 1mg if you:
• Are allergic to the main ingredient of the drug or to any other ingredients.
• Are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
Tell your doctor if you
• Are suffering from liver disease
• Are unable to urinate
• Have bladder muscle disorder
• Are taking any other medicines
• Are suffering from any other ailments
• Are allergic to any other medicine
The dose of the Proscalpin 1mg medicine is fixed after taking into consideration several factors such as severity of condition, response to treatment, drug interaction and so on. Usually the dose that is prescribed is one tablet per day. It is recommended not to take more or less than the dose prescribed by your doctor as it may result in adverse effect in the body.
The Proscalpin 1mg should be taken as per the instruction of your doctor. It should be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Do not crush or break the medicine. Swallow the medicine as a whole.
In case of overdose of Finasteride 1mg, you must get in touch with your doctor. Overdose of the medicine should be avoided at any cost as it may lead to several side effects.
In case of missed dose you must take the medicine as soon as you remember provided there is sufficient gap between two doses. Never double dose to compensate for the missed dose. Taking the medicine at the same time each day will prevent any chance of missing the dose.
• Do not start or continue finasteride 1mg and consult your doctor, if you have liver disease, if you have to undergo prostate specific antigen assay or if you notice breast enlargement and tenderness.
• Caution should be maintained by women, children and adolescents while handling leaking Proscalpin 1mg, because the active ingredient can be absorbed through the skin.
• Wash the affected area immediately with soap and water if there is any contact with the skin. Use a condom during s**ual intercourse.
Q. Is finasteride 1mg a st***id?
No, it belongs to class of medication called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.
Q. Is finasteride FDA approved?
Proscalpin 1mg is approved by FDA. for the treatment and control of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in patients with an enlarged prostate and also in treatment of male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia).
Q. Is finasteride 1mg/Proscar/Proscalpin 1mg safe?
Finasteride 1mg/Proscar/Proscalpin 1mg is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is finasteride available as over the count drug?
No,Proscalpin 1mg it is available as prescription drug.
Q. Is finasteride is available in India?
Yes, Finasteride 1mg is available in India.
Q. Can I take proscar for hair loss?
No, Proscar (finasteride 1mg) is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Q. Can finasteride regrow hair?
Finasteride 1mg/Propacia (1 mg) is used in the treatment of male pattern hair loss.
Q. Does finasteride 1mg cause depression/infertility/weight gain/ impotence/lower testosterone/lower blood pressure/shedding?
Finasteride may cause impotence, infertility. Always follow doctor’s advice regarding possible side effect.
From Where I can Buy Proscalpin 1mg?
365chemists is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Proscalpin 1mg and assure maximum benefits.