Moisturex Calm Lotion
Moisturex Lotion is used as an antiseptic to prevent skin infection, control itching of the skin and moisturize the skin to keep it smooth and supply. It is useful for skin infections like acne, dryness of the skin and skin itching.Softening agent or soothing agent are two terms used to refer to the same class of medications. Moisturex Calm Lotion is one of these medications. Eczema and other dry skin disorders can be treated with Moisturex Calm Lotion (Moisturex Soft Lotion). Eczema is a skin illness in which skin areas become inflamed and rough, with ulcers that may cause itching and bleeding. Eczema is a chronic disease that affects people of all ages. The skin loses moisture, and it may peel, break, and become irritating, resulting in the skin becoming dehydrated and flaky.
Liquid paraffin and white soft paraffin are both found in Moisturex Calm Lotion and are used as medications. Moisturex Calm Lotion comprises the following ingredients: Liquid paraffin is a calming ingredient that can be used topically (a substance that soothes or softens the skin). It works by preventing water loss from the skin’s outer layer of protective covering. This helps to keep the skin hydrated and supple while reducing dryness. Moisturex Calm Lotion also contains white paraffin, which forms a thin film of oil on the surface of the skin, preventing water from evaporating from the skin’s surface and aiding in the moisturization of the skin’s surface.
- Light liquid paraffin
- Calamine is an anti-itch medicine that works by causing a cooling sensation as it evaporates off the skin
- Used to treat itching and skin irritation
- Light liquid paraffin helps the skin to retain moisture
- Forms a protective layer on the skin that retains moisture
- Useful in skin conditions like eczema
Directions For Use:
Use Moisturex Calm Lotion as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage
- To be used under medical supervision only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight