Moiste cream is made entirely of natural components. It is helpful for the healing of sensitive and dry skin. It is a gentle formula with antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects. It has excellent moisturising, emollient, and skin-nourishing properties. The main constituents are aloe vera extract, honey, tea tree oil, and wheat germ oil (natural vitamin e).Moiste Cream contains Aloe Vera and Wheat Germ (Vitamin E) as active ingredients.
Moiste Cream is used for cutaneous infections, burns, acne, damage from sunburn, eczema and other skin irritation, Itchy rash on the skin or mouth and other conditions.Moiste Cream contains Aloe Vera and Wheat Germ (Vitamin E) as active ingredients.
Moiste Cream is used for cutaneous infections, burns, acne, damage from sunburn, eczema and other skin irritation, Itchy rash on the skin or mouth and other conditions.
- Gentle on the skin, perfectly suitable for sensitive or dry skin.
- It offers a smooth, soft and supple skin.
- Offers a protective layer for the skin
- Aloe vera extract’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties protect the skin against bacterial infections.
- Honey hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth, vibrant, and shining. It helps reduce skin dryness by providing long-lasting moisture.
- Tea tree oil offers antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wheatgerm oil is an excellent natural source of Vitamin E that aids in preventing oxidative damage and preserving skin integrity.
Directions for Use
Apply the Moiste Cream onto the affected area and gently massage it in.
As of now, no side effects have been documented. It is suggested that you visit a healthcare practitioner if you experience any adverse reactions or odd symptoms.
- It is only for external use.
- Do not use Moiste cream if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the substances in this cream. If you are unaware, seek medical advice from a dermatologist.
- Keep Moiste cream out of sight and reach of children.
- Protect from heat and sunlight. Do not freeze.