Matilda AF Capsule
Matilda AF Capsule is a nutritional supplement indicated in nutritional deficiencies, peripheral neuropathy, and diabetic neuropathy. It contains Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Alpha-lipoic acid, Benfotiamine, Gamma-Linoleic acid, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), and Folic acid. It prevents nerve pain and damage in neuropathy. Matilda AF Capsule strengthens the immune system and also promotes better functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Methylcobalamin/Mecobalamin rejuvenates and protects the damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin. It is also used to treat alcoholic neuropathy and diabetic neuropathy. It regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis.
- Pyridoxine is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Benfotiamine, a synthetic form of Vitamin B1 or Thiamine, helps deliver essential nutrients to the nerves and treats numbness, tingling, burning, and needle-like sensations in the hands and feet.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that prevents cell damage and decreases pain and numbness in diabetic neuropathy.
- Gamma-Linoleic acid effectively works for nerve pain in diabetic neuropathy. It reduces pain and prevents nerve damage in type 1 and 2 diabetes people.
- Folic acid helps form red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that lead to cancer.
Directions for Use
Take it in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the capsule as a whole with a glass of water. Do not try to break/crush/chew it.
Matilda AF Capsule is generally safe to consume. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using this medicine, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking Matilda AF Capsule, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimise interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.