What is MASHYNE 1000?
Mashyne Tablet is a nutritional supplement. Vitamin D3 plays important role in your body and it keeps your bones strong by helping your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It is necessary for strong bones and muscles.
Iron is an essential element for blood production. Iron plays vital role in a variety of other important processes in the body. Folic acid helps tissues grow and cells work, works with vitamin B12 and vitamin C to help the body break down, use and create new proteins and helps to form red blood cells. It is used to prevents anemia. Vitamin B12 is important for nerve tissue health, brain function and the production of red blood cells.
Key composition of Mashyne Tablet:
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
- Ferrous ascorbate (Iron)
- Folic acid
Therapeutic uses of Mashyne Tablet:
- Helps to maintain healthy and strong bones
- Helps in deposition of calcium and phosphorus into the bones
- Prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia
- Helps to produce healthy red blood cells
- Helps to develop brain, nerve and skin cells
Side effects of Mashyne Tablet:
Mashyne Tablet may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your physician if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Always take Mashyne Tablet as told by your physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a cool place.