Lubic Jelly 50gm
Lubic jelly is a lubricant that finds application in a variety of surgical and gynaecological instrumentations and procedures. In addition, lubic jelly can also be used to treat vaginal dryness and any discomfort during sex. It reduces unwanted friction during sexual intercourse. It contains glycerine and propylene glycol. Invasive surgical techniques and instruments being guided up the vaginal canal or the anal canal, can make for a painful experience. Lubic jelly makes the process easier, even in women who have narrow vaginal canals. It is highly useful in aiding the insertion of probes, rectal thermometers, enemas, douches and other medical instruments that are used in a variety of outpatient and inpatient procedures.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any known allergy to propylene glycol.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.