What is DEPIWHITE EYE CONTOUR?
DEPIWHITE EYE CONTOUR Gel 15ml
Depiwhite Contour Gel is mainly used to reduce dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Glycerin contains skin whitening properties. It helps to improve the appearance of dark spots, scars and age spots. N-hydroxy succinimide activates the elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for dark colour and inflammation that causes under eye circles.
Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi leaf extract helps to reduce inflammation and dark circles and fight infection around the eyes. Chrysin activates the enzyme uridine diphosphate-glucuronosyltransferase that leads to the degradation of bilirubin. This can help with the appearance dark under eye circle. Citric acid helps to treat age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture.
Key composition of Depiwhite Contour Gel:
- N-Hydroxy succinimide
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi leaf extract
- Citric acid
Therapeutic uses of Depiwhite Eye Contour Gel:
- Reduce puffiness under the eyes
- Lightens the skin from dark circles
- Prevent appearance of new dark circles
- Gives freshness to the eyes
Side effects of Depiwhite Contour Gel:
Depiwhite Contour Gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any side effects, check with your healthcare professional.
- Apply Depiwhite Contour Gel twice daily (morning and night) to the eye contour area.
- Do not use this gel if you are allergic to any of the components.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
- For external use only.