Depiwhite Advanced 15 ml Cream
Depiwhite advanced cream is an intensive depigmenting cream for the face, neck and hands. It is used to treat skin hyperpigmentation. It reduces brown spots and evens out the complexion. It moisturizes and keeps the skin supple.Depiwhite Advanced Creme is an extreme depigmenting cream that combines three depigmenting active ingredients with a mix of patented active chemicals to help the body’s natural phosphatase-mediated melanin breakdown. The cream will aid in the fading or elimination of brown spots, as well as the prevention of their reappearance and the evening out of the complexion.
Depiwhite Advanced Cream should be used according to your doctor’s instructions for dosage and duration. Before using this drug, make sure you wash your hands. Before using, it’s a good idea to read the instructions on the label. It is only for external usage.
- Reduces pigmentation and dark spots.
- Evens out skin’s complexion.
- Kojic acid and aluminium silicate help in skin lightening.
- Luteolin slows down melanin production.
- Lactic acid acts as a moisturizer and reduces dryness.
- Ascorbyl methylsilanol restores skin cells as it possesses antioxidant properties.
Directions for Use
Check the label for directions before using the cream. Apply the required amount of cream to the affected area for 2 to 6 months as advised by a dermatologist.
It is generally safe and doesn’t cause any side effects if used as prescribed. However, if you experience any side effects, please consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Limit sun exposure.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.