Corus Soft Gelatin Capsule
Corus Soft Capsule fulfils your daily dose of multivitamins and minerals intake and improves your general health and well-being. It helps treat nutritional deficiencies caused due to poor intake of nutrients from food or other illnesses. It further boosts immunity and helps the body fight against various infections. It acts as an antioxidant and prevents cell damage caused by free radicals. It also has an anti-inflammatory action that reduces inflammation and the risk of chronic diseases.
- Nourishes the body by delivering everyday demands of nutrition.
- Vitamin A is beneficial for vision and eye health, a strong immune system, and healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B forms regulate bodily functions and help the body overcome weakness, fatigue, and stress by increasing energy levels.
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects the body against various infections.
- Vitamin D3 aids calcium absorption enabling bone growth and repair. It further prevents cartilage degeneration.
- Folic acid helps form red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that may lead to cancer.
- Omega-3-Fatty acids act as an energy source and help in the better functioning of vital organs like the brain, heart, and lungs in the body.
- Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium, and Copper are the essential minerals that maintain joint and bone health. They prevent cell damage due to free radicals and are involved in tissue growth and maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Directions for Use
Swallow the capsule as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew it.
Corus Capsule is generally safe to use and does not cause any side effects. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight.