Cobadex Czs Tablet
Cobadex CZS Tablet is a nutritional supplement that treats nutritional deficiencies caused due to inadequate intake of nutrients from food or other illnesses. It contains Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Nicotinamide, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), Folic acid, Chromium, Selenium, and Zinc. Diabetic patients who are being treated with oral diabetic medication and insulin injections are at risk of developing a nutritional deficiency. Cobadex CZS Tablet is given as a nutritional adjuvant for those diabetic patients. It further reduces oxidative stress and prevents cell and tissue damage.
- Pyridoxine is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters and maintains normal homocysteine levels (an amino acid in the blood).
- Nicotinamide (also known as Niacinamide) is a form of vitamin B3 (niacin). It helps in replenishing the energy in the body cells and provides essential nutrients.
- Cyanocobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that helps in the proper functioning of the brain, nerves and the production of red blood cells. It treats low blood levels of vitamin B12 in people with pernicious anaemia and other conditions like pregnancy, thyroid problems, stomach and intestinal disorders.
- Selenium is a mineral that prevents various diseases of the heart and blood vessels like stroke, complications from statin drugs, and abnormal cholesterol levels.
- Folic acid and Zinc enhance brain function and cognitive abilities.
Chromium helps control blood sugar levels in diabetes and thus prevents nerve damage due to increased blood sugar.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water. Do not try to break/crush/chew it.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Cobadex CZS Tablet is usually well-tolerated, but sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
- Stomach discomfort
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
You may experience dizziness; in such cases, avoid driving or operating machinery until you feel better.
Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.