What is CLEARZ PLUS?
Clearz Plus Cream is mainly used to prevent pigmentation and dark spots present on the face. Kojic acid hydrates and restores the elasticity of the skin to make it soft and supple. Kojic acid blocks tyrosinase. It inhibits the production of excess pigment. It can help lighten existing sunspots and photodamage and also used to improve melasma. It reduces melanin production in the deeper layers of the skin and has been proven to be safe and effective in brightening and whitening skin discoloration. Vitamin C is an antioxidant which plays a role in combating dark spot. It helps to inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase which helps to prevent melanin production
Key composition of Clearz Plus Cream:
- Kojic acid
- Vitamin C
Therapeutic uses of Clearz Plus Cream:
- prevent pigmentation and dark spots
- Prevents appearance of new spots
- Keep skin soft and supple
- Protect skin, supports growth and repair processes in tissues
Side effects of Clearz Plus Cream:
ClearzPlus Cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening or rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use ClearzPlus Cream as told by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take this cream if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Take small amount of the cream on your fingertip.
- Apply and massage the cream on the affected area on face.
- Apply daily in the morning and night.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Keep in a cool place away from light.
- Do not Refrigerate.
- External use only.