Biocristin AQ 1mg Injection Uses:
Biocristin AQ 1mg Injection is given as an injection into the vein under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Biocristin 1mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Avoid being near people suffering from infections (such as, cold, flu, contagious illnesses), as you may be more susceptible to infections, while on vincristine therapy, because of possibility of leukopenia.
- Avoid even accidental contamination of eyes with vincristine as it may cause severe irritation.
- Vincristine may cause acute kidney disease (nephropathy) related to uric acid level.
- Care should be taken in elderly patients because they are more susceptible to neurotoxic effects of vincristine.
- In males, vincristine may cause aspermia (lack of semen causing infertility); in females vincristine may cause amenorrhea (absence of menstruation), which may recover after some duration.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.