Isofer 100mg Injection
Isofer 100mg Injection is an anti-anemic medication. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. Iron is vital for the formation of new red blood cells and hemoglobin, a substance that gives these cells the ability to transport oxygen.
Therapeatic uses of Isofer Injection
Isofer Injection is useful in
Instructions for taking Isofer Injection
- Isofer Injection must be strictly given by a doctor or a nurse. Do not use it on your own.
- Isofer Injection will either be given as an intravenous infusion (a drip into a vein) or an intramuscular injection (an injection into a muscle).
- Do let your doctor know about your previous allergies to any antibiotic or medicine before taking an injection.
With Alcohol Interaction
It’s not clear whether Injection have any reaction to alcohol. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Pregnant Women
Isofer Injection might be unsafe if used during pregnancy as it might have harmful effects on the health of developing baby. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Lactating Mother
Injection is probably safe if taken during lactation. Studies suggest that the medicine do not mix with mother’s milk in significant amount and cause no harm to the baby. Still it is advised to consult your doctor before taking the medicine.
It is not clear whether Isofer Injection effects your ability to drive. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Patients with Kidney Problem
It’s not clear whether Injection cause any adverse reaction to patients with Kidney disease. Kindly consult your doctor.
For Patients with Liver Disease
Isofer Injection must be used with caution with patients having liver disease. Such patients must consult their doctor before using the medicine or get their dosage adjusted by the physician accordingly.
Side effects of Isofer Injection
- Black/dark colored stools
- Do not self-medicate, take it in the dose and duration as advised by your physician.
- Check the label for directions before use.
- Keep in cool, dry place & away from children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date. Always check the expiry date before using a medicine.
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.