Information about Aqurea-HF Urea 40% Cream Gel
Aqurea-HF Urea 40% Cream Gel helps to heal and soothe dry, cracked skin on the feet and heels. Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in the reduction of inflammation and redness. It also contains liquid paraffin, which aids in the removal of dead skin cells, the retention of moisture, and softening of the skin.
Aqurea HF Cream Gel 50 gm belongs to a class of drugs called emollients (skin moisturisers) used to treat excessive dryness of the skin. Dry skin may be caused by loss of water, exposure to dry weather conditions, swimming in a chlorinated pool or certain chemicals.
Aqurea HF Cream Gel 50 gm contains Urea that works by penetrating the top layer of skin where it readily absorbs and retains water. Thus, it increases the skin’s capacity to hold moisture. Thereby, it moisturizes the outermost layer of skin and makes it smoother and softer.
Aqurea HF Cream Gel 50 gm is only for external use. You are advised to use Aqurea HF Cream Gel 50 gm for as long as your doctor has prescribed it based on your condition. Some people may experience skin redness, burning sensation or itching. Most of these side effects of Aqurea HF Cream Gel 50 gm do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
- Aloe vera extract
- Tea tree oil
- Liquid paraffin
- Xanthan gum
- Aqurea-HF Urea 40% Cream Gel is beneficial for healing and soothing dry and cracked skin of feet and heels
- It contains tea tree oil which has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in reducing inflammation and redness
- It also contains liquid paraffin, which softens and moisturises the skin while also reducing itching and flaking
Directions For Use:
Apply gel on the affected area twice daily and rub in until absorbed completely or as advised by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children