Antoxipan DS Sachet
Antoxipan DS is a multivitamin and mineral supplement that aids in the growth and development of the body. It treats nutritional deficiencies caused due to poor intake of nutrients from food or other illnesses. It boosts immunity and helps the body fight against various infections. Loaded with antioxidants, this medicine prevents cell damage caused by free radicals. It contains L-Methionine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Betacarotene, and Selenium.
- L-Methionine is an amino acid that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It protects the cells from pollutants and helps in detoxification.
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects the body against various infections.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) helps nourish and protect the skin from damage caused by the free radicals. It also lowers the chances of heart diseases, cancers, vision problems, and brain disorders.
- Betacarotene is an antioxidant that protects the cells from damage. It is converted into Vitamin A that is beneficial for vision and eye health, a strong immune system, and healthy skin and mucous membranes.
- Selenium is a mineral that prevents various diseases of the heart and blood vessels like stroke, complications from statin drugs, and abnormal cholesterol levels.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Empty the contents from the sachet into 100ml of water. Stir and drink immediately.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.