Antoxid Capsule is a nutritional supplement that contains essential minerals and vitamins that helps to provide nourishment to the body. It helps in growth, good health and has good antioxidant properties. It is used to treat mineral deficiency and aids in maintaining proper blood flow in body and healthy nerve cells.
Antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against free radicals, which may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases. Free radicals are molecules produced when your body breaks down food or when you’re exposed to tobacco smoke or radiation.
Antioxidants, such as carotenoids, may help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Beta carotene is an antioxidant that converts to vitamin A and plays a very important role in health.
Key Composition of Antoxid Capsule:
- Zinc sulphate
Therapeutic uses of Antoxid Capsule:
- Promotes growth and good health
- Helps in protection of cells against damage
- Treat mineral deficiency
- Aids in maintaining proper blood flow in body and healthy nerve cells
Side effects of Antoxid Capsule:
Antoxid capsule may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your health care professional if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it
- Take one tablet daily after a meal as directed by the physician.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Check with your healthcare provider, if you experience any unusual side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking this medicine.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool place protected from light and moisture