Alokem 75 gel contains all-natural ingredients. It is ideal for treating sensitive and dry skin disorders. It also helps in the treatment of cracked and sore nipples. It is a mild formulation with antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It has excellent moisturising, emollient, and natural skin-nourishing effects. Aloe Vera extract, chamomile extract, Pongamia extract and wheatgerm extract are the key ingredients in it. Use as directed by a dermatologist or healthcare professional for the best results.
Alokem gel works by removing the dead skin cells and fastening the skin cells regeneration. It protects the oxidative damage caused by the sunrays and preserves the integrity of the skin. It keeps the skin nourished for a long time. Aloe Vera Extract contains anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties that protects the skin from bacterial infections. It is an excellent moisturiser and wound healer. It helps in fast skin regeneration. It works against scars.
Wheat Germ Extract is a natural source of vitamin E which plays an important role in preventing oxidative damage and maintains skin integrity. It helps to combat skin common skin conditions like acne, wrinkles, and dry skin. Pongamia extract is an effective antibacterial agent. It helps to treat bacterial infections. Chamomile Extract is a skin cleanser and soothener. It helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Gentle on the skin, even on sensitive or dry skin.
- Skin cleaner and soothener.
- Offers a smooth, soft, supple, and fresh feeling.
- Aloe vera extract’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties protect the skin from bacterial infections.
- Chamomile extract is an essential oil that aids in the reduction of skin irritants by neutralising free radicals.
- Pongamia extract exerts an antibacterial effect.
- Wheatgerm oil is a natural source of Vitamin E and plays an important role in preventing oxidative damage and maintaining skin integrity.
Directions for Use
Alokem gel can be used as directed by a healthcare professional.
There have been no reported side effects as of now. If you have any allergic reactions or unusual symptoms, it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional.
- It is only for external use.
- Before using this gel, carefully read the label information or packaging insert or obtain medical advice from a dermatologist.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients, do not use this product. If you are unsure, seek medical advice from a dermatologist.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.